Wireless Presenter User’s Manual
Be sure to carefully read this user’s manual before using the wireless presenter and keep it for future reference
WARNING! RISK OF INJURY!
Laser beams can cause permanent damage to the eyes. Do not look into the laser beam or shine the laser beam into your eyes, other peoples’ eyes, or the eyes of pets. Be careful when pointing it towards reflective surfaces.
Warning label for red laser product (See below figure):
Keep this device away from Children. This is a working tool, not a toy. It should only be used by adults.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronical or mechanical, for any purpose, without prior permission of the seller.
Chapter 1 Introduction
I. Product description
A slim and lightweight wireless presenter. A perfect companion when you present. Thanks to the 100 meter range you can easily interact with your audience without fear of walking out of range. Thanks to the built in laser pointer, you can highlight the features you want your audience focused on.
1) PowerPoint, Keynote and Prezi support.
The functions of page down and page up buttons can be switched between Page Down/Up, Left/Right Arrow and Up/Down Arrow, by pressing the page down and page up buttons at the same time.
2) 2.4G RF frequency, which is an ISM free frequency and can be used world-wide.
3) Up to 100 meters’ wireless range. By using frequency hopping technology to improve the signal to noise ratio. It is Omni-directional and as such allows for the control of devices in other rooms.
4) The transmitter can control 1 up to 6 USB receivers.
5) Support functions including Page up and Page down, Full screen, Black screen hyperlinks function in PowerPoint.
6) Provide great button-pressing experience by P+R Button.
7) Low power reminding function, the led will flash slowly when the power is low.
8) Storable receiver for easy carrying.
The USB receiver can be stored inside the wireless presenter.
9) Safe laser class complies with IEC/EN 60825-1:2014.
10) USB2.0, plug and play.
11) Three ways to save power consuming by auto standby, deep sleeping and power switch.
III. Operation system
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 or later, macOS/ Linux/ Android system. It may only support page turning function on Android/ Linux system.
IV. Package contents
1) Wireless presenter *1
2) User Manual*1
3) AAA battery*1
Control Distance: up to 100m
Laser Power: <1mW(Class 2) or <5mW(Class 3R), see the laser label on the back of the presenter.
Laser Distance: >200m
Working Voltage: 1.5V
Working Voltage: 5V DC
Dimension: 24.7*13.8*5.14 mm
Chapter 2 Getting Started
Attention: When using this product, please change your Input Method Editors (IME) to English input mode.
VII. Function Description
1) Press and hold “Laser Pointer” button to turn on the laser, release button to turn it off.
2) Use the Microsoft PowerPoint to open PowerPoint files
3) Press “Page Up” button for 2 seconds To start a slideshow from the current slide. Do again to escape from the full screen.
4) Press “Page Down” button and “Page up” button to go forward and backward.
5) If hyperlinks exist on the page, press “Tab” button to choose them, press “Enter” button to open the hyperlink.
6) After the hyperlink opened, you can keep pressing “Tab” button to switch opened windows. Release “Tab” button to choose the window. Keeping press “Enter” button to close the current window.
7) The presenter supports PowerPoint, Keynote and Prezi by switching the functions of the page down/up buttons. By default, the page down/up buttons of the presenter function as the Up/Down Arrow on keyboard, which can support PowerPoint and Keynote. By pressing the page down/up buttons at the same time, the function will change to the left and right arrows on the keyboard for Prezi support. Doing it a second time changes the function to page up and down, which supports many other programs. Pressing them together a third time will revert back to the default setting.
1) Take out the mini USB receiver.
2) Plug the receiver into the USB port.
The operation systems including Windows, Android and Linux will install the driver for the USB receiver automatically.
3) Operate the wireless presenter
When a button is pressed, the blue led on the wireless presenter will flash.
4) Turn off the wireless presenter.
Chapter 3 Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to know the battery is out of power?
Turn on the power switch of the presenter, then press laser button to check if the laser can be turned on. If the laser cannot be turned on, usually it means the battery is out of power or the laser diode is broken and need replacement.
In other case, If the LED on the wireless presenter starts to flash slowly, it means the power is low and the battery needs to be replaced.
2. Why does the laser pointer not work?
First, turn on the power switch. Second, check whether the wireless presenter is in low power or out of power. If the LED flashes slowly, it means the power is low and the battery needs to be replaced. If all the other buttons can work, only the laser pointer cannot work, the laser diode may need replacement. Third, check the place of anode and cathode of battery. Before putting a battery into the presenter, remember to remove the plastic cover of the battery.
3. Why does the computer does not detect the device when the USB receiver plugs into the PC?
Please check whether the USB works or not. You can use a USB mouse or keyboard to test the USB port. If a USB mouse or keyboard works on the USB port and the USB receiver of the presenter doesn’t work , it means the USB receiver of the presenter is broken or the USB drivers is not compatible with the USB receiver.
You can try another USB port of the same computer or USB ports of another computer to check whether the USB receiver of the presenter is good or not. If it works on other computer, it means the USB drivers of the computer are not compatible with the USB receiver. You need to back up your data and reinstall the OS.
4. The laser is ok and the USB receiver can be detected by the computer, why does the presenter cannot control the computer?
The reason is the USB receiver doesn’t save the presenter’s address properly. You can use a CodeMatch software to let the USB receiver to save the presenter’s address again.
5. How to grant permissions for Norwii Presenter on macOS?
On macOS, users need to add operation permissions of [Input Monitoring], [Screen Recording] and [Accessibility] for Norwii Presenter software under [System Preferences] - [Security & Privacy] - [Privacy] .
CE, ROHS, FDA
Declaration of Conformity
This laser product complies with IEC/EN 60825-1-2014. Complies with 21 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11, except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No.50, dated June 24, 2007.
Shanghai Norwii Technology Co., Ltd
Address: No.277 Jinfeng Road, Pudong District, Shanghai, 201201, China