Wireless Presenter User’s Manual
Be sure to carefully read this user’s manual before using the wireless presenter and keep it for future reference
WARNING! RISK OF INJURY!
Laser beams can cause permanent damage to the eyes. Do not look into the laser beam or shine the laser beam into your eyes, other peoples’ eyes, or the eyes of pets. Be careful when pointing it towards reflective surfaces.
Warning label for red laser product (See below figure):
Warning label for green laser product (See below figure):
Keep this device away from Children. This is a working tool, not a toy. It should only be used by adults.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronical or mechanical, for any purpose, without prior permission of the seller.
Chapter 1 Introduction
I. Product description
A slim and lightweight wireless presenter. A perfect companion when you present. With Integrated 8G, 16G, 32G, etc. flash in the USB receiver, you needn’t bring USB flash driver. Thanks to the 100-meter range you can easily interact with your audience without fear of walking out of range. Thanks to the built-in laser pointer, you can highlight the features you want your audience focused on.
1) PowerPoint, Keynote and Prezi support
The functions of page down and page up buttons can be switched between Page Down/Up, Left/Right Arrow and Up/Down Arrow, by pressing the page down and page up buttons at the same time.
2) 2.4G RF frequency, which is an ISM free frequency and can be used world-wide.
3) Up to 100 meters wireless range. By using frequency hopping technology to improve the signal to noise ratio. It is Omni-directional and as such allows for the control of devices in other rooms.
4) Through UniCoding 6 technology, the transmitter can control 1 up to 6 USB receivers.
5) Support functions including Page up and Page down, Full screen, Black screen hyperlinks function in PowerPoint.
6) Provide great button-pressing experience by P+R Button.
7) 260mAh Polymer Lithium battery and low power reminding function. The led will flash slowly when the power is low.
8) This product can only be charged with standard voltage 5V. It does not support all kinds of quick charging. Charging with a voltage higher than 5V may burn the product or fail to charge.
9) Storable receiver for easy carrying.
10) Safe laser class complies with IEC/EN 60825-1:2014.
11) USB2.0, plug and play.
12) Three ways to save power consuming by auto standby, deep sleeping and power switch.
III. Package contents
1) Wireless presenter *1
2) User Manual*1
3) Charge Cable*1
Technology: Radio Frequency
Control Distance: up to 100m
Laser Power: <1mW(Class 2) or <5mW(Class 3R), see the laser label on the back of the presenter.
Laser Distance: >200m
Wavelength: RED 640-660nm/GREEN 495-545nm
Battery: 260mAh Polymer Lithium
Charging Voltage: 5V
Working Voltage: 3.7V
Sleep Current <70uA
Operation System: Wins, macOS, Android
Working Voltage: 4.5-5.5V
Dimension: 35.7*14*5.6 mm
Integrated Flash： 16G, 32G, etc.
V. Operation system
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, macOS, Linux, Android 4.3 or above.
Chapter 2 Getting Started
VI. Function map
Attention: When using this product, please change your Input Method Editors (IME) to English input mode.
VII. Function Description
1) Press and hold “Laser Pointer” button to turn on the laser, release button to turn it off.
2) Use the Microsoft PowerPoint to open PowerPoint files
3) Press “Page Up” button for 2 seconds To start a slideshow from the current slide. Do again to escape from the full screen.
4) Press “Page Down” button and “Page up” button to go forward and backward.
5) If hyperlinks exist on the page, press “Tab” button to choose them, press “Enter” button to open the hyperlink.
6) After the hyperlink opened, you can keep pressing “Tab” button to switch opened windows. Release “Tab” button to choose the window. Keeping press “Enter” button to close the current window.
7) The presenter supports PowerPoint, Keynote and Prezi by switching the functions of the page down/up buttons. By default, the page down/up buttons of the presenter function as the Up/Down Arrow on keyboard, which can support PowerPoint and Keynote. By pressing the page down/up buttons at the same time, the function will change to the left and right arrows on the keyboard for Prezi support. Doing it a second time changes the function to page up and down, which supports many other programs. Pressing them together a third time will revert back to the default setting.
1) Take out the USB receiver
2) Plug the USB receiver into USB port.
The operation systems including Windows, Android and Linux will install the driver for the USB receiver automatically.
3) Operate the wireless presenter
When a button is pressed, the blue led on the wireless presenter will flash.
4) Turn off the wireless presenter.
IX. Charging the wireless presenter
1) Low power indication
When the power is low, the red LED will flash slowly to remind the user to recharge the wireless presenter.
2) Recharging the wireless presenter
Connect the wireless presenter to a flashing and keep red to show the wireless presenter is being recharged.
If the red LED turns off, it means the recharge is completed.
Normally the recharging time is about two hours.
Chapter 3 Questions
1.How to know the battery is out of power?
If the blue LED on the wireless presenter starts to flash slowly, it means the power is low.
2.Why does the laser pointer not work?
Firstly you can check whether the wireless presenter is in low power or out of power. If the LED flash slowly, it means the power is low and the battery needs to be recharged. If all the other buttons can work, only the laser pointer cannot work, the laser diode may need replacement.
3.When the mini USB receiver plugs into the PC USB, the laptop does not detect the device, why?
Please try another USB port or another PC.
4.How to grant permissions for Norwii Presenter on macOS?
On macOS, users need to add operation permissions of [Input Monitoring], [Screen Recording] and [Accessibility] for Norwii Presenter software under [System Preferences] - [Security & Privacy] - [Privacy]
CE, ROHS, FDA ,FCC