Wireless Presenter User’s Manual
Be sure to carefully read this user’s manual before using the wireless presenter and keep it for future reference
WARNING! RISK OF INJURY!
Laser beams can cause permanent damage to the eyes. Do not look into the laser beam or shine the laser beam into your eyes, other peoples’ eyes, or the eyes of pets. Be careful when pointing it towards reflective surfaces.
Warning label for red laser product (See below figure):
Keep this device away from Children. This is a working tool, not a toy. It should only be used by adults.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronical or mechanical, for any purpose, without prior permission of the seller.
Chapter 1 Introduction
I. Product description
It is a great tool for PowerPoint presentations! With it, you can effortlessly deliver your best PowerPoint presentations with the wireless presenter, highlight important details with the laser pointer and manage the presentation within a 100 meters range.
1) PowerPoint, Keynote and Prezi support
2) Thanks to the ISM-free 2.4GHz or 915MHz frequency, this presenter can be used worldwide without restrictions
3) The omnidirectional emitter allows the control of devices in other rooms
4) One transmitter can control up to 6 USB receivers
5) Supports the following functions: laser pointer, page up/down, full screen, black screen, and mouse function.
6) Support hyperlink function in PowerPoint
7) Volume control via side button
8) The LED flashes when battery is low
9) The receiver can be inserted into the presenter’s housing
10) Safe laser class according to IEC/EN 60825-1:2014
11) USB2.0, plug and play.
12) Energy-saving with auto standby and on/off switch
13) Power supply via 2pcs AAA battery, easy to replace.
III. Operation system
1) 300mAh rechargeable battery, low power indicator.
2) Up to 100 meters wireless range
3) Page up/down mode and mouse mode, they can be switched easily.
4) Alarm time reminds by vibration, easy to control your time.
5) Supports PowerPoint, Keynote, Prezi and other software. The functions of the forward key and backward key can be switched among up/down arrow, left/right arrow and page up/down.
6) Support hyperlinks
7) On/off power switch.
8) Volume up/down
9) 2.4G RF frequency, can be used world-wide.
10) Plug-and-play simplicity.
11) This product can only be charged with standard voltage 5V. It does not support all kinds of quick charging. Charging with a voltage higher than 5V may burn the product or fail to charge.
Who should have this device
All the people who present with PowerPoint, such as teachers, trainers, businessmen, will need this device.
USB2.0，plug and play.
IV. Operation system
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 or later, macOS/ Linux/ Android system. It may only support page turning function on Android/ Linux system.
V. Package contents
1) Wireless presenter (USB receiver included)
2) User Manual
3) USB Cable
Technology: Radio Frequency
Control Distance: Up to 100m
Laser Power: <1mW(Class 2M) or <5mW(Class 3R), see the laser label on the back of the presenter.
Laser Distance: >200m
Battery: 300mAh Lithium Battery
Charging Voltage 5V
Working Voltage: 3.7V
Operation System: Windows 7/8macOS, Linux, Android
USB Version: USB 2.0
Working Voltage: 5V DC
Chapter 2 Getting Started
VII. Function map
Attention: When using this product, please change your Input Method Editors (IME) to English input mode.
VIII. Function Description
1) The wireless presenter has page up/down mode and mouse mode. Long press Fn key can switch the modes. In page up/down mode, the iconwill show on the LCD, you can page up/down, play slides, black screen, volume up and down, open hyper-link and close windows. In mouse mode, will show on the LCD, it can be used as a mouse.
2) Supports PowerPoint, Keynote, Prezi and other software. Press the forward key and backward key at the same time, the function of these two keys can be switched among up/down arrow, left/right arrow and page up/down. By default, its functions are the up arrow and down arrow on the PC’s keyboard.
3) Laser key: In page up/down mode, it’s used to turn on the laser. In mouse mode, it’s used to move mouse pointer up.
4) Power switch: it can be used to turn on/off the wireless presenter.
5) Setting key：Poke up/down to increase/decrease volume. Short push to switch between the standard time and the alarm time. Long push to enter the setting mode to set the standard time and the alarm time.
6) In page up/down mode, press “page down” button and “page up” button to go forward and backward. Press “page down” button for 2 seconds to play slides from the current page. Press the button for 2 seconds again to escape from the full screen.
7) In page up/down mode, if hyperlinks exist on the page, “Tab” button can be used to jump among them and “Enter” button can be used to open the hyperlink. After the hyperlink is opened, you can press and hold “Tab” button to switch between all opened application windows. Release “Tab” button to turn to the window you want to switch to. You can long press the button to close the current window.
8) Set alarm time: short press the setting key to switch to alarm time, alarm iconwill show on the LCD, then long press the setting key to enter the alarm time setting mode. 【】will show on the LCD and the hour digits will flash, poke up/down to increase/decrease the hour digits. Short press the setting key for the first time to switch to the minute digits, poke up/down to increase/decrease the minute digits. Short press the setting key for the second time to switch to the alarm on/off switch, alarm icon will flash, poke up/down to turn on/off the alarm. Vibration icon means alarm on, no vibration icon means alarm off. Long press setting key to escape alarm setting.
9) By default, the LCD shows the standard time, to short press the setting key to switch to show the alarm time. When the LCD shows the alarm time, it will show alarm icon at the same time.
10) When the LCD shows the standard time, long press the setting key to enter the standard time setting mode. When the LCD shows the alarm time, long press the setting key to enter the alarm time setting mode.
11) For time 【】, the first two digits are hour digits, and the last two digits are minute digits.
12) The wireless presenter will vibrate four times and the time on the LCD will flash at 10 minutes, 5 minutes, 0 minutes before the alarm time.
1）Take out the mini USB receiver from the wireless presenter
2）Install the USB receiver
Please plug the USB receiver into the computer’s USB port.
3）Operate the wireless presenter
Charging the wireless presenter
1) Low power indication
When the power is low, the battery indicator on the LCD will flash slowly to remind the user to recharge the wireless presenter.
2) Recharging the wireless presenter
Connect the wireless presenter to a USB port of laptop or a USB port of mobile phone charger via USB cable, the battery indicator on the LCD will be flashing to show the wireless presenter is being recharged.
If the battery indicator turns to be and stop flashing, it means the recharging is completed. Normally the recharging time is about two hours.
Chapter 3 FAQ
1) How to know the battery is out of power?
If the battery indicator on the LCD starts to flash slowly, it means the power is low and the battery needs to be recharged.
2) How to know the battery is full when charging?
If the battery indicator stops flashing when the battery is being charged, it means the recharge is completed.
3) The laser pointer does not work, why?
Firstly you need to turn on the power. Secondly you can check whether the wireless presenter is in low power or out of power. If the battery indicator flashes slowly, it means the power is low and the battery needs to be recharged. If all the other buttons can work, only the laser pointer cannot work, the laser diode may need replacement.
4) When the mini USB receiver plugs into the PC USB, the computer does not detect the device, why?
Please try another USB port or another PC.
5) How to grant permissions for Norwii Presenter on macOS?
On macOS, users need to add operation permissions of [Input Monitoring], [Screen Recording] and [Accessibility] for Norwii Presenter software under [System Preferences] - [Security & Privacy] - [Privacy]