Product Manual of UHF Wireless Transmitter
Welcome to use UHF Wireless Transmitter!
This product is a UHF wireless transmitter specially designed for Norwii UHF wireless voice amplifier. It has the characteristics of convenient connection, strong anti-interference ability and stable signal. It is an ideal choice for wireless voice amplifier. Before use, please read the instructions carefully so that you can operate correctly.
Norwii voice amplifiers are divided into wired version, FM wireless version and UHF wireless version. Only UHF wireless version of the voice amplifier can be used with UHF wireless transmitter.
1. Currently Norwii has two models of UHF wireless voice amplifier (S330, S358, S358 Pro, S358 Pro+) that can be used with S128.
1）Voice amplifier S330 UHF wireless voice amplifier pairing method:
First turn on the power supply of the wireless voice amplifier S330, press the "M" mode key to switch to the UHF mode, and then press the cycle key, and the voice prompt will enter the pairing state. Turn on the power switch of the wireless transmitter S128, and then press the volume "+" button and the volume "-" button at the same time. The blue indicator flashes three times for signal transmission. The wireless voice amplifier S330 will automatically match, and it will prompt you "pairing succeeded" or "pairing failed".
Voice amplifier S358 UHF wireless voice amplifier pairing method:
2）First turn on the power switch of the wireless voice amplifier S358, press and hold the "PAIR" button of the wireless voice amplifier, and the red indicator turns yellow to indicate the pairing status. Then turn on the power switch of the UHF wireless transmitter S128, and then press the volume "+" button and the volume "-" button at the same time. The blue indicator flashes three times for signal transmission. The wireless voice amplifier S358 will automatically pair. After the pairing is successful, the yellow indicator of the wireless voice amplifier S358 turns to red.
2. After the pairing is successful, attach the wireless transmitter S128 to the head, adjust the microphone position to the mouth, and then you can wireless sound reinforcement. Press "+" and "-" to adjust the volume.
3. When the power of wireless transmitter S128 is low, the blue indicator light will flash continuously to remind that charging is required; When charging, plug one end of the USB-C data cable into the USB-C connector of the wireless transmitter S128, and connect the other end to the phone charger or computer USB port to charge. The red charging indicator is always on when the power is off, and the red indicator is automatically off when the battery is fully charged; The purple indicator light for charging is always on when the machine is turned on, and the purple indicator light for full charge becomes blue.
Charging voltage: DC 5V/USB-C
Charging time: About 2 hours
Using time: About 6 hours
Launch distance: ＞20 meters
Wireless frequency: 657MHz-663MHz
Tips and cautions:
1. The product only supports standard 5V charging and does not support all kinds of QC fast charging. Charging with a voltage higher than 5V will burn the product or fail to charge.
2. When you use it for the first time, or after a long time before you use it again, please keep the amplifier be fully charged to ensure battery life.
3. Please don’t disassemble, or repair it by non-professional technical personnel. If there are any problems, please contact our company for after sale service.
4. In order to prevent the danger of short-circuiting, please keep products or accessories away from water, moisture, rain or splash.
5. Do not use it in inflammable and explosive areas or in areas where radio equipment is prohibited. When you entering dangerous areas or prohibited areas, power should be turned off to avoid potential safety hazards.
6. Do not use it in high temperature, high pressure and high humidity environment (such as sunshine exposure, stove, heater, humidifier, water pool, etc.). Do not place it or close to dangerous sources (fire source, liquid, explosive, high-speed machinery, etc.) in order to avoid damage and danger.
7. In order to protect the environment, please put the discarded amplifier in the designated trash can or send it back to the manufacturer. It should not be discarded at will.