Product Manual of Portable Digital Voice Amplifier
Welcome to use portable digital voice amplifier, it's suitable for teaching, meeting, training, tour guide, singing, square dance, sales promotion, outdoor activities, etc. Please read the manual carefully before using, so that you can operate the voice amplifier correctly and get ideal performance.
Product functional feature:
1. One 3.7V capacity 2000mAh 18650 lithium battery.
2. Full digital decoding scheme, which has comprehensive functions and stable performance;
3. High performance double NdFeB foam edge loudspeaker, with mellow sound, high reproduction ability, and high sensitivity.
4. Digital amplifier technology, 5W rated power, 10W maximum peak power.
5. Equipped with Micro interface，and can be charged with computer USB port and mobile phone charger.
6. Dial volume switch, simple and fast volume control.
7. FM radio function, with FM wireless microphone to achieve wireless amplification.
8. Support TF card, USB disk play, Aux-in, support MP3, WMA, WAV files, support cycle play. Through USB port to transmit digital audio to achieve computer external speaker function.
9. Clear and accurate voice tips for mode switch.
10. Memorizing the status and playback location, enter the state before shutdown automatically every time when you turn on.
11. Beautiful and fashionable appearance, easy to operate and easy portability.
Keys and Ports instruction：
In power-on mode, short press to switch mode, mode switching sequence: MP3 mode (USB disk) →MP3 mode (TF card) →AUX mode →radio mode →recording mode→ standby mode→ USB sound card mode; Some modes will be skipped when the relevant functional interfaces are not in use.
Search radio channel
MP3 and USB sound card mode, short press to pause (FM is mute), short
press again to play (FM to cancel mute). In recording mode, short press
to start recording and short press again to pause recording, long press
to stop recording and play the recording file. In FM mode, long press to
search radio channels.
|Next||In MP3 Mode, short press to play the next song, long press to fast forward, and in FM mode to play the next radio channel.|
|Previous||In MP3 Mode, short press to play the previous song, long press to fast backward, and in FM mode to play the previous radio channel.|
|Folders||In MP3 mode, switch between folders of USB disk or TF card; in FM mode for FM recording and recording exit.|
|Cycle||In MP3 mode, short press to cycle: three ways of cycle are single loop, directory loop and all cycle; I standby mode, short press to light the LED screen.|
|Mic-in||In standby mode, insert 3.5mm microphone to amply; in recording mode, insert microphone to record.|
|Aux-in||3.5mm audio interface, support music play, automatically switch to AUX mode when audio cable inserted.|
|USB Port||Insert USB disk to play MP3 file automatically, or connect to a computer, to read and write USB disk through a computer.|
|TF Card Port|
Insert TF card to play MP3 file automatically, or connect to a computer, to read and write TF card through a computer.
charging interface supports mobile phone charger with 5V output and
computer USB port; Connect the port to a computer, it will be a USB
sound card speaker. You can read and write USD disk or TF card through a
|Dial Switch /Volume|
Rotating the dial can turn on/off the amplifier and adjust the volume. Rotate the dial clockwise (turn right) to turn on the amplifier and increase volume, rotate the dial counterclockwise (turn left) to decrease volume till turn off the power.
|Microphone Volume||Rotate the dial clockwise to increase volume, rotate the dial counterclockwise to decrease volume.|
LED digital screen illustration:
1. Press “mode” key to “standby mode”, display status like this:
2. Short press “cycle” key till the LED screen becomes light, display status like this:
3. In “standby mode” insert TF card or USB disk to “MP3 mode”, display status like this:
4. In “standby mode” insert AUX cable to “AUX mode”, display status like this:
5. Through Micro USB charging port to connect computer, display status like this:
6. Press “mode” key to “radio mode”, display status like this:
7. Press “mode” key to “recording mode” display status like this:
1. Power switch: Push up the dial clockwise, turn on the amplifier when you hear a "click". Voice broadcast the current mode and the LED screen displays the current mode; Pull down the dial counterclockwise, turn off the amplifier when you hear a "click". When you turn off the amplifier, it will remember the current mode and automatically load the mode when you turn on it next time.
2. Volume control: Rotate the volume dial to adjust the volume. Push the dial clockwise to increase the volume and pull down counterclockwise to reduce the volume.
3. Microphone volume: Push the dial clockwise to increase the volume and pull down the dial counterclockwise to reduce the volume.
4. Microphone amplification: Insert the microphone to the MIC interface, and press to standby mode to amplify. Please wear the microphone well and properly adjust the microphone position and keep about 50cm distance from amplifier to avoid howling.
5. MP3 play: In “standby mode” insert USB disk or TF card saved with audio files in MP3, WMA and WAV formats, it will play the audio files automatically. Short press or to next song/previous song, long press or fast forward/fast backward. Short press switch to single loop, directory loop and all cycle.
6. FM radio: Pull-out the antenna to the longest. Press to “radio mode”. Long press can search radio channels automatically and broadcast the first radio channel automatically after searching. Press or can switch your favorite channels randomly after searching. Insert TF card and USB disk, press can record the current displaying content, short press can stop the recording, and the recording file is stored in TF card or USB disk. FM receives frequency range: 87.5-108MHz.
7. Aux mode: In “standby mode”, through the 3.5mm AUX audio cable, the amplifier can be connected with computers, mobile phones, PAD, MP3，MP4 and other devices, it will switch to AUX mode automatically and the LED screen will display “LINE”, and it can be used as external speaker at this time.
8. Connect the computer: When you connect the computer through Micro USB charging interface, it displays “Hdd” on the LED screen. You can read and write the USB disk or TF card inserted in the amplifier at this time. Note that when the USB disk and TF card are inserted into it simultaneously, the USB disk will be identified preferentially.
9. Recording: When you use the recording function, a USB disk or TF card must be inserted and it must be connected to the microphone. Short press to “recording mode”, it starts recording when you short press and speak to the microphone. LED screen displays the recording time, short press again to pause recording. Long press to save the recording and exit recording mode. You can play the recording file in MP3 mode.
10. Charging: When you connect it with computer, a mobile phone charger with 5V output, or a mobile power supply device etc. through Micro USB data cable, it starts to be charged. The LED screen flickers at the speed of 1 time/second when it’s being charged. The screen is always lighting when it’s 80% . It will be full of charge and the data cable can be removed to stop charging if you continue to charge one hour more. When the flickers two times and stops for 3.5 seconds and flickers again, which shows that the battery power is low, and it will voice a tip "power is low, please charge in time", then please charge it. It takes about 2-3hours to fully charge it.
Use of wireless FM transmitter
1. Adjust and select the FM frequency of the wireless FM transmitter: The digital screen will display the current frequency of the wireless FM transmitter when you turn on the power switch of the wireless FM transmitter. You can press the CH+ or CH- key to select one transmitting frequency between 87 and 108MHz.
2. The requirement of selecting the frequency of wireless FM transmitter: You should avoid the frequency of your local FM radio channels, that is, not to be the same as the frequency of the local FM radio channels. If you use wireless FM transmitter S100 FM which needs wired microphone as an antenna, you need insert the wired microphone into the S100 microphone port, and then adjust the frequency.
3. Method of adjusting the voice amplifier’s frequency: You need put the amplifier in the “radio mode”. Long press to search the radio channel. After that, you need click on the previous or next song keys to select the receiving frequency to make it be consistent with the frequency of the radio frequency transmitter.
Note: Before finishing the channel searching, the power of the FM transmitter should not be shut down. In order to ensure the transmission distance and effect of wireless FM transmitter, it is recommended to use wireless FM transmitter S100.
Tips and cautions:
1. The pickup head should be covered with a sponge cover, and the microphone is placed 1 to 2 centimeters in front of your mouth when you use microphone to amplify sound. It is suggested that the sponge cover should not be removed, because the sponge cover can weaken the air flow, reduce the noise, and make the voice be clear.
2. Microphone should not be close to the amplifier, and it’s better if place the amplifier against the microphone. If howling occurs you can reduce the volume appropriately or enlarge the distance between the microphone and the amplifier. The microphone pickup head should not be grasped by hand, otherwise it will be easily howling because of resonance.
3. When you use it for the first time, or for a long time before you use it again, please keep the amplifier be fully charged to ensure battery life.
4. This product can only be charged with standard voltage 5V. It does not support all kinds of quick charging. Charging with a voltage higher than 5V may burn the product or fail to charge.
5. In order to avoid distortion or damage caused by excessive voltage or current, please do not insert the external sound source signal into the MIC interface.
6. Please don’t disassemble, or repair it by non-professional technical personnel. If there are any problems, please contact our company for after sale service
7. In order to prevent the danger of short-circuiting, please keep products or accessories away from water, moisture, rain or splash.
8. Do not use the amplifier in inflammable and explosive areas or in areas where radio equipment is prohibited. When you entering dangerous areas or prohibited areas, power should be turned off to avoid potential safety hazards.
9. Do not use it in high temperature, high pressure and high humidity environment (such as sunshine exposure, stove, heater, humidifier, water pool, etc.). Do not place it or close to dangerous sources (fire source, liquid, explosive, high-speed machinery, etc.) in order to avoid damage and danger.
Loudspeaker：3-inch 2 ohmic magnetic speaker
Battery：3.7V/2000mAh 1 lithium battery
Charging voltage：USB/DC 5V 1A
Charging time：2-3 hours
Using time:Wired：16-18 hours Wireless:8-10hours
Amplifier *1, 3.5mm audio cable *1, Micro USB data cable*1, Head wear microphone*1,
Hanging rope*1, User’s manual *1(For wireless version, includes FM wireless headset and manual of it).