Wireless Presenter User’s Manual
Be sure to carefully read this user’s manual before using the wireless presenter and keep it for future reference
WARNING! RISK OF INJURY!
Laser beams can cause permanent damage to the eyes. Do not look into the laser beam or shine the laser beam into your eyes, other peoples’ eyes, or the eyes of pets. Be careful when pointing it towards reflective surfaces.
Warning label for red laser product (See below figure):
Keep this device away from children. This is a working tool, not a toy. It should only be used by adults.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronical or mechanical, for any purpose, without prior permission of the seller.
Chapter 1 Introduction
I. Product description
Featuring a pen-like design, alt-tabbing and hyperlink functions in presentations, it is an intuitive and easy to use tool for any and all presentations. Thanks to the built in laser pointer you can point out details to your audience while you present from up to 100 meters range. The USB connector is securely placed within the presenter itself, making sure you are always ready.
1)PowerPoint, Keynote and Prezi support
The functions of page down and page up buttons can be switched between Page Down/Up, Left/Right Arrow and Up/Down Arrow, by pressing the page down and page up buttons at the same time.
2)2.4G RF frequency, which is an ISM free frequency and can be used world-wide. Up to 100 meters’ wireless range, By using frequency hopping technology to improve the signal to noise ratio. It is Omni-directional and as such allows for the control of devices in other rooms.
3)Through UniCoding 6 technology, the transmitter can control 1 up to 6 USB receivers.
4)Support functions including Page up and Page down，Full screen, Black screen.
5)Support hyperlinks function in PowerPoint.
6)Soft Silica Gel buttons allow for comfortable use.
7)Low power reminding function, the led will flash slowly when the power is low.
8)Storable receiver for easy carrying. The USB receiver can be stored inside the wireless presenter.
9)Safe laser class complies with IEC/EN 60825-1:2014.
10)Easy control of volume up/down.
11)USB 2.0, plug and play, no need to install drivers.
12)Three ways to save power consuming by auto standby, deep sleeping and power switch.
13)One AAA battery, easy to replace.
14)The function of the keys can be customized by a software.
III. Operation system
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 or later, macOS/ Linux/ Android system. It may only support page turning function on Android/ Linux system.
IV. Package contents
1) Wireless presenter* 1
2) User Manual * 1
Technology: Radio Frequency
Control Distance: up to 100m
Laser Power: <1mW(Class 2) or <5mW(Class 3R), see the laser label on the back of the presenter.
Laser Distance: >200m
Working Voltage: 1.5V
Working Voltage: 5V DC
Dimension: 26.5*12.7*5.5 mm
Chapter 2 Getting Started
Attention: When using this product, please change your Input Method Editors (IME) to English input mode.
VII. Function Description
1) Press and hold “Laser Pointer” button to turn on the laser, release button to turn it off.
2) Use the Microsoft PowerPoint to open PowerPoint files.
3) Press “Page Up” button for 2 seconds to Start a slideshow from the current slide. Press the button for 2 seconds again to escape from the full screen.
4) Press “Page Down” button and “Page Up” button to go forward and backward.
5) Press“Page Down” button for 2 seconds to enter into black screen. Press “Page Down” button for 2 seconds again to escape.
Note: When you press “Page Down” button for 2 seconds to enter the black screen, the USB receiver will send the letter ‘b’ or comma ‘,’ to the PowerPoint. If the Input Method Editor is open, the letter ‘b’ or comma‘,’ will be intercepted and cannot be sent to the PowerPoint. In this case, try to turn off the IME or switch to the English input mode.
6) If hyperlinks exist on the page, click button, you can jump among the hyperlinks and double click can be used to open the hyperlink. To click is same as to press Tab on keyboard. To double click is same as to press Enter on keyboard. For WPS doesn’t support jumping hyperlinks by Tab, so WPS doesn’t support this function.
7) After the hyperlink is opened, you can press and hold button to switch between all opened application windows. Release it to turn to the window you want to switch to. To press and hold button is same as to press Alt-Tab on keyboard.
8) The presenter supports PowerPoint, Keynote and Prezi by switching the functions of the page down/up buttons. By default, the page down/up buttons of the presenter function as the Up/Down Arrow on keyboard, which can support PowerPoint and Keynote. By pressing the page down/up buttons at the same time, the function will change to the left and right arrows on the keyboard for Prezi support. Doing it a second time changes the function to page up and down, which supports many other programs. Pressing them together a third time will revert back to the default setting.
9) Press “volume up” or “volume down” on the side, you can adjust system volume.
10) For products that support key function customization or spotlight serial products that support digital laser, spotlight, highlight, you need to download Norwii Presenter software. Please download it from the "Downloads" under the "Support" menu of Norwii official website www.norwii.com in English version.
1) Install battery.
2) Take out the mini USB receiver from the wireless presenter.
3) Plug the USB receiver into the USB port.
The operation systems including Windows, Android, and Linux will install the driver for the USB receiver automatically. It doesn’t need a special driver. You won’t need to download a driver from our website.
4) Operate the wireless presenter.
When you press the buttons of the presenter, the LED of the presenter will flash.
5) Turn off the wireless presenter.
Chapter 3 Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to know the battery is out of power?
Turn on the power switch of the presenter, then press laser button to check if the laser can be turned on. If the laser cannot be turned on, usually it means the battery is out of power or the laser diode is broken and need replacement.
In other case, if the LED on the wireless presenter starts to flash slowly, it means the power is low and the battery needs to be replaced.
2. why does the laser pointer not work?
First, check the power switch. Second, check whether the wireless presenter is in low power or out of power. If the LED flashes slowly, it means the power is low and the battery needs to be replaced. If all the other buttons can work, only the laser pointer cannot work, the laser diode may need replacement. Third, check the place of anode and cathode of battery. Before putting a battery into the presenter, remember to remove the plastic cover of the battery.
3. When the mini USB receiver plugs into the PC USB, the computer does not detect the device, why?
Please check whether the USB works or not. You can use a USB mouse or keyboard to test the USB port. If a USB mouse or keyboard works on the USB port and the USB receiver of the presenter doesn’t, it means the USB receiver of the presenter is broken or the USB drivers is not compatible with the USB receiver.
You can try another USB port of the same computer or USB ports of another computer to check whether the USB receiver of the presenter is working. If it works on other computer, it means the USB drivers of the computer are not compatible with the USB receiver. You need to back up your data and reinstall the OS.
4. The laser is ok and the USB receiver can be detected by the computer, but the presenter cannot control the computer, why?
The reason is the USB receiver doesn’t save the presenter’s address properly. You can use a CodeMatch software to let the USB receiver to save the presenter’s address again.
5. How to grant permissions for Norwii Presenter on macOS?
On macOS, users need to add operation permissions of [Input Monitoring], [Screen Recording] and [Accessibility] for Norwii Presenter software under [System Preferences] - [Security & Privacy] - [Privacy]
CE, ROHS, FDA, FCC
Declaration of Conformity
This laser product complies with IEC/EN 60825-1-2014. Complies with 21 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11, except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No.50, dated June 24, 2007.
Shanghai Norwii Technology Co., Ltd
Address: No.277 Jinfeng Road, Pudong District, Shanghai, 201201, China