Knorvay R705 Laser Presenter
Wavelength: 515nm Green,650nm Red,See the laser label on the back of the laser pointer
Max Output: <5mW
Laser Class: 3R
Laser Distance:Up to 200m
Work Voltage: 3V
Dimension: (L)112x(W)25x (D)12mm
Weight: 42.7g(With battery)
Declaration of Conformity
This Knorvay laser product complies with IEC/EN 60825-1-2014. Complies with 21 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11, except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No.50, dated June 24, 2007.
R705 Laser presenter
Installing the Batteries
1. Two AAA batteries are needed, but not supplied
2. Do not insert battery in the wrong direction.
3. Do not leave bad or exhausted battery in the laser pointer.
4. If you do not use the product for a long period, remove the battery to avoid possible damage from battery corrosion.
5. If the laser pointer does not function correctly, try to replace the battery with a new one.
1. Pressing the laser button turns on the laser. The laser emits for about three minutes unless you press the laser button again to turn off the laser in less than three minutes.
2. Pressing the LED button turns on the LED light. The light keeps on until you press the LED button again to turn off the light.
Do not stare into laser beam because it can cause harm to your eyes. Do not aim the laser at people. Keep out reach of children. Procedures other than those specified herein may result in hazardous radiation exposure. Don't immerse in any liquid or expose to heat or moisture. This product can only be operated at 59° F (15°C) to 95°F (35°C).
Shanghai Knorvay Technology Co., Ltd
Address: No.277 Jinfeng Road, Pudong District, Shanghai, 201201, China