Wireless Presenter User Manual
N86/N86M Spotlight Series
Be sure to read this user’s manual carefully before using the wireless presenter and keep it for future reference.
There is a lithium battery in this product. Do not throw it into the fire, because the battery may explode; Also, do not immerse it in water or any other liquid, battery short circuit may also explode.
Warning label for red laser product (See below figure):
Warning label for green laser product (See below figure):
Due to the rapid development of technology and the complexity of the computer operating system, there may be cases where it is not applicable, we will not bear the loss caused by the negligence or error of its content. In case of any errors, the Company is not obligated to assume any responsibility for the users of this manual, nor does it preclude the possibility of updating the content at any time.
Thank you for choosing N86 series multi-function wireless presenter which is carefully designed for you. This product is beautiful, fashionable and comfortable in design, with USB receiver. The receiver is easy to take, plug and play, it is convenient and practical. This product can help you easily realize the functions such as mouse control, PPT page up/down, ink marking, black screen, full screen from current page, volume adjustment, digital laser, magnifier, spotlight, aperture color and size can be customized etc.
Users and application scenarios:
Teachers, professional lecturers, business people. It is suitable for teaching, demonstrating, lecturing, meeting and all other occasions when computer and projector are used together.
1. Wirelesspresenter (USB receiver included)
1. Support previous page, next page. Click the page up button to achieve the page up function, long press to enter into full screen from the current page; Click the down page button to realize the down page function, long press to go into the black screen.
2. Side key has one key marking, short press to clear marking, long press to adjust volume and other functions.
3. Long press the digital pointer key to highlight, zoom in and control the mouse cursor. Click to open the video or link and double click to switch the pointer modes. (It must be used with Norwii Presenter software)
4. Storable receiver for easy carrying. the USB receiver can be stored inside the wireless presenter.
5. USB2.0, plug and play.
6. 2 M or 3R safety laser modules that meet national standards are used.
7. There is ‘L’ & ‘R’ key on presenter which equal left and right key on mouse.
Technology: Radio Frequency
Frequency: 2.4GHz (N86)
Control Distance: 50m
Laser Power: <1mW (Class 2) or <5mW (Class 3R), see the laser label on the back of the presenter.
Laser distance: >200m
Wavelength: 640-660nm(red) or 495-545nm（green）
Working Voltage: 5V
Sleep Current: <30uA
Working Voltage: 4.5-5.5V
Dimension: 36x14.8 x6.5(mm)
Attention: When using this product, please change your Input Method Editors (IME) to English input mode.
Keys and Ports instruction:
1. Switch on/off: Pull up the switch to “on”, you can turn on the presenter; Pull down the switch to “off”, you can turn off it.
2. Ink key : In the PowerPoint full screen state, move the cursor to the place where it needs to be marked, press the ink key , and move the presenter, you can draw line, circle on the screen, release the ink key , to stop drawing.
3. Eraser/Volume key : Short press the key ，you can erase the marks on screen. Long press the key for one second and move the presenter up or down, you can increase or decrease the volume.
4. Laser Key : Press the laser key you can open the laser beam; Release the laser key you can turn off the laser beam.
5. Left key of air mouse : Same function as the mouse of computer.
6. Right key of air mouse : Same function as the mouse of computer.
7. Air mouse switch : Press the switch to turn on the air mouse, and press again to turn it off. When the air mouse is on, press this key for 2 seconds to turn on the mouse right key function.
8. Pointer key : By working with the Norwii Presenter software:
a) Digital laser: Long press the Pointer key, the default red aperture will appear, at the same time, press the or , you can enlarge the red aperture or reduce it until it becomes a red dot.
b) Spotlight function: Double click the Pointer key, switch to this mode. The default white spotlight circle will appear, the content outside of the spotlight circle appears gray, while the content in the spotlight circle appears bright and this can highlight the content in the spotlight circle. At the same time, press the or , you can enlarge or reduce the spotlight circle.
c) Magnifying function: Double click the Pointer key again, switch to this mode, the default magnifier will appear, at the same time, press the to zoom in the highlighted contents and press the to zoom out the highlighted contents.
9. Page up key : Click this key to page up. Long press will play PowerPoint full screen from the current page，long press again can exit from full screen.
10. Page down key : Click this key to page down. Long press ，will turn the full screen PowerPoint to black screen, long press again can exit from black screen.
1.Install the battery:
(Plug out the USB receiver)
(Plug the USB receiver into the PC’s USB port)
3.After use, plug the USB receiver into the presenter and turn off the power switch when you stop using it.
Frequently Asked Questions
1.How to download Spotlight software and how to pair the presenter and the USB receiver?
For products that support key function customization or spotlight serial products that support digital laser, spotlight, highlight, you need to download Norwii Presenter software. Please download it from the "Downloads" under the "Support" menu of Norwii official website www.norwii.com in English version.
2. How to know the battery is out of power
If the blue LED on the wireless presenter starts to flash slowly, it means the power is low. If the blue LED becomes red and starts to flash slowly, it means the battery is out of power.
Turn on the power switch and press the laser pointer button. If no laser comes out, it means the battery is out of power. Or you press any other button, if the LED indicator is not on, it means the battery is out of switch.
3. Why isn't the laser on?
If the laser is not bright, it is usually due to the following reasons: 1.) whether the battery is powered, 2.) Whether the power switch is on. If the other functions of the wireless presenter are normal and only the laser is not bright, it means that the laser module is malfunctioning. When the laser module fails, please contact us for after-sale maintenance.
4. After the receiver was inserted into the USB port of the computer, why was the computer not responding or could not be recognized?
Make sure your USB port works and try other USB ports. Please try another computer if necessary. You can check if the USB port is working properly by inserting other USB devices into the USB port. If other USB devices work properly on the USB port, the USB receiver fails. Please contact the seller for repairment.
If the USB port is normal, but the receiver can work on other computers, it means that there is a problem with the computer USB driver. USB port failure, please use other USB port. When there is a problem with the computer driver, backup the data, reinstall the driver or reinstall the operating system.
5.The laser is normal and the receiver can be recognized by the computer. Why is all the function of the transmitter not normal and can’t control the computer?
This generally happens because the receiver does not save the address code correctly and cannot receive the transmitter's signal. It needs to perform code paring operations.
6. How to Calibrate?
When you move the product horizontally, the mouse on the computer is not moving horizontally, but moving obliquely, so it needs to be calibrated. The purpose of calibration is to provide horizontal and vertical benchmarks for The Professional Presenter products.
Place the presenter on a level, stable surface, long press page down key, and turn on the presenter at the same time, the blue indicator will flash to indicate that you are in calibration mode. At this time, release your hands and try to keep the presenter in level. The blue indicator flashes for 3 seconds, then stops flashing, and remains off for 5 seconds, then turns off, indicating that the calibration is complete.
7. How to adjust the settings for Norwii Presenter on macOS?
On macOS, users need to add operation permissions of [Input Monitoring], [Screen Recording] and [Accessibility] for Norwii Presenter software under [System Preferences] - [Security & Privacy] - [Privacy]
CE, ROHS, FDA, FCC
Shanghai Norwii Technology Co., Ltd
Address: No.277 Jinfeng Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, 201201, China