Wireless Presenter User’s Manual
Be sure to carefully read this user’s manual before using the wireless presenter and keep it for future reference
WARNING! RISK OF INJURY!
Laser beams can cause permanent damage to the eyes. Do not look into the laser beam or shine the laser beam into your eyes, other peoples’ eyes, or the eyes of pets. Be careful when pointing it towards reflective surfaces.
Warning label for red laser product (See below figure):
Warning label for green laser product (See below figure):
Keep this device away from Children. This is a working tool, not a toy. It should only be used by adults.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronical or mechanical, for any purpose, without prior permission of the seller.
Chapter 1 Introduction
I. Product introduction
A wireless presenter with built-in mouse features. You can easily control the mouse-pointer while doing your presentation. With an easy-to-reach button on the side you’ll be able to mark areas of your PowerPoint presentations to make it easier for your audience to follow. Apart from these functions, thanks to the RF technology, you’ll be able to manage your presentation within 50 meters.
1) Digital laser function. Make sure PowerPoint file is in full screen and press Pointer key to activate digital laser pointer. Only PowerPoint 2016、PowerPoint 2013、PowerPoint 2016 for Mac can support this function.
2) Thanks to the ISM-free 2.4GHz frequency, this presenter can be used worldwide without restrictions up to 50 meters range.
3) The independent mouse switch makes it free to control mouse cursor more flexibly and precisely.
4) With easy-operated ink mark function, you can do ink mark or erase it in PowerPoint by one-touch operation.
5) Volume control via side button
6) Powered by AAAx2pcs battery, easy to transport and replace.
7) One transmitter can control up to 6 USB receivers
8) Supporting the following functions: laser pointer, digital laser pointer, page up/down, full screen, black screen, and mouse function.。
9) Energy-saving with auto standby and on/off switch
10) Integrative design. The USB receiver can be inserted into the presenter’s housing，easy to carry.
11) The LED flashes when the battery is low
12) Safe laser class according to IEC/EN 60825-1:2014
III. Operation system
Windows7, XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, macOS, Linux, Android
In Android, Linux and macOS, may only laser pointer and page down/up function be supported.
USB2.0, plug and play.
IV. Package contents
1)Wireless presenter (USB receiver included)
2) User Manual
3) AAA battery*2pcs (not included)
Technology: Radio Frequency
Control Distance: up to 50m
Laser Power: <1mW(Class 2) or <5mW(Class 3R), see the laser label on the back of the presenter.
Laser Distance: >200m
Wavelength: 640-660nm（red ）or 495-545nm（green）
Working Voltage: 3V
Sleep Current <30uA
Working Voltage: 4.5-5.5V
Dimension: 35.9mm(L)x 14.8mm(W) x6.5mm(H)
Chapter 2 Getting Started
VI. Function map
Attention: When using this product, please change your Input Method Editors (IME) to English input mode.
VII. Function Description
1) Open Microsoft PowerPoint and PowerPoint files.
2) Press “Laser Pointer” button to turn on the laser.
3) Turn PowerPoint into full screen, press digital laser button turn on the digital laser pointer.
4) Air mouse function: Press mouse button, you can move cursor. You can stop moving cursor by pressing the button again.
5) Ink function: Press the ink button and hold, move your hand at the same time, you can write on the screen.
6) Eraser: Press eraser button and you can erase all the ink.
7) Volume control: Press ‘Eraser’ button and hold, then move the presenter up or down to control the volume.
8) This presenter supports PowerPoint, Keynote and Prezi. The presentation mode can be changed by simultaneously pressing the ‘page up/page down buttons. By default, the up and down buttons on the product have the same function as the up and down arrows on your keyboard. If you press the up and down buttons simultaneously, they function as left and right arrows when using Prezi. When pressed 3 times, the presenter goes back to its default settings.
1. Install the battery
Open the battery compartment, put 2pcs AAA batteries into it. Then cover it.
2. Take out the USB receiver from the presenter, then plug it into the PC’s USB port.
a. Plug out the USB receiver
b. Plug the USB receiver into the PC’s USB port
3. Start to use.
4. Plug the USB receiver into the presenter and turn off the power switch when you stop using it.
Chapter 3 Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to know the battery is out of power?
If the blue LED on the wireless presenter starts to flash slowly, it means the power is low. If the blue LED becomes red and starts to flash slowly, it means the battery is out of power.
Turn on the power switch and press the laser pointer button. If no laser comes out, it means the battery is out of power. Or you press any other button, if the LED indicator is not on, it means the battery is out of switch.
2. Why doesn’t the laser pointer work?
Firstly, please make sure if the installation of battery is correct, then you can check whether the wireless presenter is in low power or out of power. If the LED flashes slowly, it means the power is low and the battery needs to be recharged. If all but the laser pointer button work, the laser diode may need replacement.
3. When the mini USB receiver plugs into the PC USB, the laptop does not detect the device, why?
Please try another USB port or another PC.
4. How to grant permissions for Norwii Presenter on macOS?
On macOS, users need to add operation permissions of [Input Monitoring], [Screen Recording] and [Accessibility] for Norwii Presenter software under [System Preferences] - [Security & Privacy] - [Privacy]
IX. Certificates: CE, ROHS, FDA, FCC are optional