Wireless Presenter User’s Manual
Be sure to carefully read this user’s manual before using the wireless presenter and keep it for future reference
WARNING! RISK OF INJURY!
Laser beams can cause permanent damage to the eyes. Do not look into the laser beam or shine the laser beam into your eyes, other peoples’ eyes, or the eyes of pets. Be careful when pointing it towards reflective surfaces.
Keep this device away from Children. This is a working tool, not a toy. It should only be used by adults.
Information in this document is subject to change without notice. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronical or mechanical, for any purpose, without prior permission of the seller.
Chapter 1 Introduction
I. Product description
A wireless presenter with built in mouse features. You can easily control the mouse-pointer while doing your presentation. With an easy to reach button on the side you’ll be able to mark areas of your PowerPoint presentations to make it easier for your audience to follow. Apart from these functions, thanks to the laser pointer and RF technology, you’ll be able to manage your presentation within 50 meters.
1) PowerPoint, Keynote and Prezi support
2) Thanks to the ISM-free 2.4GHz or 915MHz frequency, this presenter can be used worldwide without restrictions
3) The omnidirectional emitter allows the control of devices in other rooms
4) One transmitter can control up to 6 USB receivers
5) Supports the following functions: laser pointer, page up/down, full screen, black screen, and mouse function.
6) Support hyperlink function in PowerPoint
7) Volume control via side button
8) The LED flashes when battery is low
9) The receiver can be inserted into the presenter’s housing
10) Safe laser class according to EN60825-1
11) USB2.0, plug and play.
12) Energy-saving with auto standby and on/off switch
13) Power supply via 2pcs AAA battery, easy to replace.
III. Operation system
Windows7, XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, macOS, Linux, Android
IV. Package contents
1) Wireless presenter (USB receiver included)x1
2) User Manualx1
3) AAA batteryx2
Technology: Radio Frequency
Control Distance: 50m
Laser Power: <1mW(Class 2M) or <5mW(Class 3R), see the laser label on the back of the presenter.
Laser Distance: >200m
Working Voltage: 3V
Sleep Current: <30uA
Working Voltage: 4.5-5.5V
Dimension: 22.7mm*14mm *7.6mm
Chapter 2 Getting Started
V. Function Map
VI. Function Description
1) Open Microsoft PowerPoint and PowerPoint files.
2) Press “Page Up” button for 2 seconds to Start a slideshow from the current slide. Press the button for 2 seconds again to escape from the full screen.
3) Press “Page Down” button and “Page Up” button to go forward and backward.
4) Press “Laser Pointer” button to turn on the laser.
5) Air mouse function: Press mouse button, you can move cursor. You can stop moving cursor by press the button again.
6) Ink function: Press the ink button and hold, move your hand at the same time, you can write on the screen.
7) Eraser: Press eraser button，you can erase all the ink
8) Volume control: Press ‘Eraser’ button and hold, then moving the presenter up or down to control the volume.
9) This presenter supports PowerPoint,
Keynote and Prezi. The presentation mode can be changed by simultaneously pressing the ‘page up/page down buttons. By default, the up and down buttons on the product have the same function as the up and down arrows on your keyboard. If you press the up and down buttons simultaneously, they function as left and right arrows when using Prezi. When pressed 3 times, the presenter goes back to its default settings.
Install 2pcs AAA battery after take out the battery compartment
2）Install the USB receiver
a. take out the USB receiver from the transmitter
b. Plug it into the laptop’s USB port
Press the buttons to operate the wireless presenters
4) Turn off the power switch
Plug the USB receiver into the transmitter after use and turn off the power switch to save energy:
Chapter 3 Frequently Asked
1) How to know the battery is out of power?
If the blue LED on the wireless presenter starts to flash slowly, it means the power is low.
2) Why does the laser pointer not work?
Firstly you can check whether the wireless presenter is in low power or out of power. If the LED flash slowly, it means the power is low and the battery needs to be replaced. If all the other buttons can work, only the laser pointer cannot work, the laser diode may need replacement.
3) When the mini USB receiver plugs into the PC’s USB, the laptop does not detect the device, why?
Please try another USB port or another PC.
4) How to grant permissions for Norwii Presenter on macOS?
On macOS, users need to add operation permissions of [Input Monitoring], [Screen Recording] and [Accessibility] for Norwii Presenter software under [System Preferences] - [Security & Privacy] - [Privacy]
VIII. Certificates: CE, ROHS, FDA, FCC