Be sure to read this user manual carefully before using the wireless presenter and keep it for future reference.
There is a lithium battery in this product. Do not throw it into the fire, because the battery may explode; Also, do not immerse it in water or any other liquid, battery short circuit may also explode.
Warning label for red laser product (See below figure):
Warning label for green laser product (See below figure):
Due to the rapid development of technology and the complexity of the computer operating system, there may be cases where it is not applicable, we will not bear the loss caused by the negligence or error of its content. In case of any errors, the Company is not obligated to assume any responsibility for the users of this manual, nor does it preclude the possibility of updating the content at any time.?
Thank you for choosing the omnidirectional wireless presenter which is carefully designed for you. This product adopts humanized design concept and many new patented technologies. Whether you are a professional lecturer or a business person, this product will bring you unprecedented use experience.
1) There are two options for wireless presenter, one is USB-A and USB-C receiver and the other is USB-A and USB disk receiver.
2) PowerPoint, Keynote and Prezi supported. The functions of page down and page up keys can be switched between Page Down/Up, Left/Right Arrow and Up/Down Arrow, by pressing the page down and page up keys at the same time.
3) 2.4GHz international frequency, 100m control distance, 360 degrees control without directional restriction. With automatic frequency hopping technology, it can effectively avoid interference from other radio frequency signals.
4) Up to 100 meters’ wireless range, by using frequency hopping technology to improve the signal to noise ratio. It is Omni-directional and as such allows for the control of devices in other rooms.
5) Through UniCoding 6 technology, one USB receiver can be controlled by 1 up to 6 transmitters.
6) Support functions including Page up and Page down，Full screen, Black screen.
7) Provide great key-pressing experience by silicon rubber key.
8) Low power reminding function, the LED will flash slowly when the power is low.
9) Class 2 safety laser module that complies with IEC/EN 60825-1:2014.
10) Support previous page, next page. Click the page up key to achieve the page up function, long press to enter full screen from the current page; Click the down page key to realize the down page function, long press to go into the black screen.
11) The product has 300mAh lithium battery, USB-C charging port. You can charge it by computer USB port and mobile phone charger to avoid the trouble of changing batteries.
12) The product only supports standard 5V charging and does not support all kinds of QC fast charging. Charging with a voltage higher than 5V will burn the product or fail to charge.
13) The page up/down keys can be customized by Norwii Presenter software.
II. Operation system
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 / 11 or later, macOS/ Linux/ Android system. It may only support page turning function on Android/ Linux system.
III. Package contents
1) Wireless presenter *1 (USB receiver stored inside the wireless presenter)
2) User Manual*1
3) USB-C charging cable *1
Technology: Radio frequency
Control Distance: 100m
Laser Power: <1mW (Class 2), see the laser label on the back of the presenter.
Laser Distance: >200m
Wavelength: Red 640-660nm
Wavelength: Green 495-545nm
Charging Voltage: 5V
Working Voltagee: 3.6V-4.2V
USB-A and USB-C receiver
USB Version: USB 2.0
Working Voltage: 4.5-5.5V
USB-A and USB disk receiver
USB Version: USB 2.0
Working Voltage: 4.5-5.5V
V. Function map
Attention: When using this product, please change your Input Method Editors (IME) to English input mode.
VI. Function Description
1) Power switch: push up to “ON” to turn on the presenter, push down to “OFF” to turn off the presenter.
2) Press and hold “Laser Pointer” key to turn on the laser, release key to turn it off.
3) Page up key : click to page up, long press to enter full screen from the current page, long press again to escape from the full screen.
4) Page down key : click to page down, long press to enter black screen, long press again to escape black screen.
5) Note: When you press “Page Down” key for 2 seconds to enter the black screen, the USB receiver will send the letter ‘b’ or comma ‘,’ to the PowerPoint. If the Input Method Editor is open, the letter ‘b’ or comma ‘,’ will be intercepted and cannot be sent to the PowerPoint. In this case, try to turn off the IME or switch to the English input mode.
6) If hyperlinks exist on the page, press “Tab” key to choose them, press “Enter” key to open the hyperlink.
7) After the hyperlink opened, you can keep pressing “Tab” key to switch opened windows. Release “Tab” key to choose the window. Keeping press “Enter” key to close the current window.
8)The wireless presenter fully supports for PowerPoint, Keynote, Prezi and other commonly used software. It supports page up and page down keys’ function switching. The page up and page down keys correspond to the function of the up and down arrows on the computer keyboard by default and it supports page up and page down for PowerPoint and Keynote. For the first time when you press the page up and page down keys simultaneously, the function will be switched to the left and right arrows on the computer keyboard, supports page up and page down for Prezi. For the second time when you press the page up and page down keys simultaneously, the function will be switched to the Page Up and Page Down on the computer keyboard, supports page up and page down for internet browser and Microsoft Photo software. For the third time when you press the page up and page down keys simultaneously, the function will be switches to the default up and down arrows on the computer keyboard.
9) For this product that supports key function customization, you need to download Norwii Presenter software to do key function customization. Please download it from the "Downloads" under the "Support" menu of Norwii official website www.norwii.com in English version.
1) Take out the USB receiver and install.
(Take out the mini USB receiver.)
2) Plug the receiver into the USB port. The operation systems including Windows, Android and Linux will install the driver for the USB receiver automatically.
3) Operate the wireless presenter
When a button is pressed, the blue led on the wireless presenter will flash.
4) Turn off the wireless presenter.
1) Low power indication.
The blue LED on the wireless presenter will flash slowly to remind the user to charge the presenter.
2) Charging the wireless presenter.
Connect the USB-C port of wireless presenter to a USB port of computer via USB cable. When the charging indicator turns red light and is always on, it indicates that it’s charging. If the red light turns off or green, it means the charging is completed. If you have a USB-C phone charger, you can also use it to charge the presenter.
3) Charging time varies depending on the power supply of the USB port. Normally the charging time is about 2 hours.
IX. Frequently Asked Questions
1) How to know the battery is out of power?
Turn on the power of the presenter, then press laser key to check if the laser can be turned on. If the laser cannot be turned on, usually it means the battery is out of power or the laser diode is broken and need replacement. In other case, If the LED on the wireless presenter starts to flash slowly, it means the power is low and the battery needs to be charged.
2) Why does the laser pointer not work?
First, turn on the power. Second, check whether the wireless presenter is in low power or out of power. If the LED flashes slowly, it means the power is low and the battery needs to be replaced or charged. If all the other buttons can work, only the laser pointer cannot work, the laser diode may need replacement. Third, check whether the positive and negative electrodes are in the right place. Before putting a battery into the presenter, remember to remove the plastic cover of the battery.
3) Why does the computer does not detect the device when the USB receiver plugs into the PC?
Please check whether the USB works or not. You can use a USB mouse or keyboard to test the USB port. If a USB mouse or keyboard works on the USB port and the USB receiver of the presenter doesn’t work, it means the USB receiver is broken or the USB drivers is not compatible with the USB receiver.
You can try another USB port of the same computer or USB ports of another computer to check whether the USB receiver is good or not. If it works on other computer, it means the USB drivers of the computer are not compatible with the USB receiver. You need to back up your data and reinstall the OS.
4) The laser is ok and the USB receiver can be detected by the computer, why does the presenter cannot control the computer?
The reason is the USB receiver doesn’t save the presenter’s address properly. You can use Norwii Presenter software to let the USB receiver to save the presenter’s address again.
5) How to adjust the settings for Norwii Presenter on macOS?
On macOS, users need to add operation permissions of [Input Monitoring], [Screen Recording] and [Accessibility] for Norwii Presenter software under [System Preferences] - [Security & Privacy] - [Privacy]
CE, ROHS, FDA
Shanghai Norwii Technology Co., Ltd
Address: No.277 Jinfeng Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, 201201, China